DIY Makeup Brush Cup!December 07, 2015
It's no secret that I love books. I'm obsessed with dictionaries, books, basically anything I could get my hands on and read. I had an old dictionary laying around for some future projects and I finally found one! I have been needing to buy myself a pretty little cup to hold my makeup brushes. As I was binge watching a Netflix show, I looked over to my bookcase and saw the dictionary, mod podge, my paint brush, and this cup that my son just put on my dresser. As my son set it down, he said he needed "a big boy cup" so he could drink more juice. That was my chance to use this cup!
I used an X-acto knife to cut the pages out. I picked the pages I wanted on the cup. If you look closely, all of the words I chose had to do with beauty.
Here are the items you'll need:
- Old cup
- Mod Podge (can be found at the Target Spot)
- Old pages of any book
- Paint brush
- Cut out the pages of the book that you want to use.
- Make sure that you cut them to fit around the cup.
- Apply a little bit of mod podge and lay the paper down.
- Apply mod podge on top of that.
- Keep applying the rest of the pages until the cup is fully covered.
- Let dry
- Add your makeup brushes!
If you've made one, comment below!