What's the Flip Side Mani? Check Out the Tutorial Here & Check Out the Free Welcome Box Offer from Julep!August 06, 2015
Have you seen the latest nail art trend? The Flip Side Mani is a simple way to take your manicure from everyday to WOW in just a few steps!
If you want to add a pop of color to a basic mani, read on! Our friends at Julep have shared a new Flip Side Manicure nail art tutorial that can be used with any polish combination. We suggest pairing a bold with a neutral (in the example, Julep uses on Florence top and Jenna on the flip). It’s super simple to paint a Flip Side mani on your own – here’s how in three easy steps:
2. Grab your Plié Wand with Striping Brush tip, pinch back those finger-pads, and then add polish under your nails.
3. Ta-dah! Beautiful Flip Side nails in less than 10 minutes!
If you join Julep Maven now, you’ll get the striping brush tool used in this tutorial along with two nail buffer blocks and three bright summer polishes as a free welcome gift. The limited-edition Treat Me Nail Art Welcome Box is valued at $58, but is yours free (just pay $2.99 shipping) when you sign up for a Julep subscription.
As a Julep Maven you’ll receive a box of brand-new, full sized nail color and beauty products each month – and you deserve it! A few of my favorite reasons for being a Maven:
- Julep Maven is affordable. Every month you get more than $40 of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (tip - prepay for three months at a time and save $15).
- Julep Maven is the only customizable box of full-size, limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations. That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don't like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don't want.
- Julep Mavens get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish, that adds up to some amazing savings!
Want to see my flip-side mani? I'll post a picture for all of you tonight so stay tuned!